Sony Depthsensing Solutions is looking for an Analog Design Engineer for their Brussels location.
The successful candidate will bring their deep knowledge and proven experience in analog design of complex analog blocks and full chips to yield the highest quality of first silicon success. Your main focus will be on advanced analog and mixed-signal integrated circuits for image sensors.
- You will work on R&D on image sensors and circuits: This will include full-cycle follow-up from conception to design to validation in silicon to volume production.
- You will work with other members of the design team on the analysis, design, verification and evaluation of image sensors.
- You will do verification of sensor functionality and performance: You will work with characterization teams to help provide understanding of the characterization analysis and to tune simulation models.
- You have a strong command of English.
- You have a master’s degree in electrical engineering or similar by experience.
- You will require an analytical mind with a strong commitment to quality as well as high team spirit and social skills as you will be working with design teams, hardware and software engineers to successfully complete challenging IC and sensor system design projects.
- You ideally have 3-5 years of experience with the design of complex analog blocks such as ADC, DAC, PLL, bias generator, gain amplifiers, and comparators. Knowledge of image sensor functions is a plus.
- You are an expert in design from scratch of analog blocks including architectural analysis, noise, power, and area analysis, schematic entry and critical simulation analysis.
- You have experience with the full design flow including Cadence layout from early schematics, area estimation, full layout, parasitic extraction, ECO implementation.
- You are skilled with SPICE simulator types with deep knowledge of tradeoffs such as power modeling, SPICE and fast SPICE, noise, transient, and monte carlo simulations.
- You have knowledge of simulation analysis of analog blocks including a deep understanding of basic (R/L/C/Tr) element fabrication process, simulation models and model accuracy.
- You have experience with LVS / DRC at block and full chip level using tools like Assura and Calibre.
- You are familiar with full physical verification flow and tools.
- You are familiar with parasitic extraction using tools like Cadence QRC, Synopsys StarRC.
- You have experience with power analysis, IR drop measurement, power planning, top level layout of full chips.
- You are goal oriented and innovative approach to problem solving.
- International – With more than 30 nationalities under the same roof, you will evolve in a very open-minded and multi-cultural environment with English as lingua franca.
- Ideally situated – Located in the heart of the beautiful city of Brussels, our offices are easily accessible by public transport and surrounded by many restaurants and shops.
- Dynamic environment – You will be part of a very dynamic and young team where your ideas are heard and where you will be able to make a difference.
- Training – On top of a yearly budget allowing to take a training in any subject, regular internal presentations and workshops will keep you up-to-date with the latest technologies.
Ready to go ?
Have you read our job opportunity and think it would be a good fit? Well, let’s meet!
Press the apply button below and fill out the form. We’ll contact you very soon.
What if you applied?
Then this would happen (after reviewing resume)
A first call with the Hiring Manager
In-depth call or face to face interview with HR
Follow-up interview with members of the team
Yee Yan Cheung / Senior HR Officer
Boulevard de la Plaine 11 Pleinlaan
1050 Bruxelles/Brussels Belgium