You work as part of cross-functional R&D teams developing depth sensing calibration and validation, computer vision algorithms and machine learning solutions.
You design, implement and maintain the R&D software tools to serve the needs of the projects, which include: camera development kit low-level configuration, data acquisition, data processing and reporting, lab equipment automation, visualization, debugging, data formats readers, writers and converters.
Your work is embedded in the project team, you share the same deadlines, and you make sure we build the right things for the right reasons.
- You build and maintain software tools, libraries and applications, mostly written in Python, with some components in C and C++.
- You collect requirements and discuss with the team the best way to implement new features and fixes, making the appropriate tradeoffs when needed.
- You keep the software quality high by adding and maintaining tests, participating in code reviews and deploying automated testing on our continuous integration system.
- You write documentation and tutorials for both internal and 3rd party tools, when appropriate.
- You coach other team members in using the internal and 3rd party tools. You share your expertise in programming languages, frameworks and development practices.
- You keep up-to-date with the state of the art in the libraries and practices used in the company, and develop domain knowledge in camera calibration and validation, image processing and computer vision.
- Master in Computer Science / Engineering or equivalent experience
- Proficient in Python and C++ programming
- Working knowledge of the python scientific stack: numpy, scipy, matplotlib, pandas, opencv, etc
- Basic knowledge of version control with Git: creating/merging branches, cherry-picking, looking at the diff between two commits
- Basic knowledge of modern CI/CD tooling and automation (e.g. gitlab CI/CD, docker)
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written
- International – With more than 30 nationalities under the same roof, you will evolve in a very open-minded and multi-cultural environment with English as lingua franca.
- Ideally situated – Located in the heart of the beautiful city of Brussels, our offices are easily accessible by public transport and surrounded by many restaurants and shops.
- Dynamic environment – You will be part of a very dynamic and young team where your ideas are heard and where you will be able to make a difference
Ready to go ?
Have you read our job opportunity and think it would be a good fit? Well, let’s meet!
Press the apply button below and fill out the form. We’ll contact you very soon.
What if you applied?
Then this would happen (after reviewing resume)
A first call with the Hiring Manager
In-depth call or face to face interview with HR
Follow-up interview with members of the team
Yee Yan Cheung / Senior HR Officer
Boulevard de la Plaine 11 Pleinlaan
1050 Bruxelles/Brussels Belgium