Sony Depthsensing Solutions is looking for a SW Engineer to develop critical camera software for industrial sensing, from requirements analysis to deployment, and push the envelope of Sony’s leading-edge sensing technology in new applications.
You will cooperate closely with the Sony engineering team in our Brussels offices and work in direct contact with key Sony industrial customers in Europe, Sony headquarters in Japan and Sony partners across the world.
- Collect and analyse software requirements for new industrial applications.
- Propose solutions to these requirements, in collaboration with Sony colleagues and partners.
- Prototype and validate the feasibility of these solutions.
- Develop, test, and deliver critical SW modules meeting the relevant industrial and platform requirements.
- Master’s degree in engineering, computer science or physics.
- Five years of experience developing production grade software for industrial or related applications, completing the full production cycle from requirements to deployment.
- Strong knowledge of C, C++ development on embedded platforms.
- Good understanding of cameras hardware, driver, and image processing.
- Good command of English as you will work in an international and multicultural context.
- Experience with LIDAR, iToF, sensor fusion Computer Vision and AI are plusses.
- Experience with safety compliant software development and test is a plus.
- Proficiency in Python is a plus.
- International – With more than 30 nationalities under the same roof, you will evolve in a very open-minded and multi-cultural environment with English as lingua franca.
- Ideally situated – Located in the heart of the beautiful city of Brussels, our offices are easily accessible by public transport and surrounded by many restaurants and shops.
- Dynamic environment – You will be part of a very dynamic and young team where your ideas are heard and where you will be able to make a difference.
- Training – On top of a yearly budget allowing to take a training in any subject, regular internal presentations and workshops will keep you up-to-date with the latest technologies.
Ready to go ?
Have you read our job opportunity and think it would be a good fit? Well, let’s meet!
Press the apply button below and fill out the form. We’ll contact you very soon.
What if you applied?
Then this would happen (after reviewing resume)
A first call with the Hiring Manager
In-depth call or face to face interview with HR
Follow-up interview with members of the team
Yee Yan Cheung / Senior HR Officer
Boulevard de la Plaine 11 Pleinlaan
1050 Bruxelles/Brussels Belgium