TIME-OF -FLIGHT SYSTEM VALIDATION ENGINEER
Smartphones that automatically unlock when they recognize their owner. Infotainment gesture- controlled systems for automotive. Gaming systems with real, realistic Augmented Reality components. Crash-proof drones with obstacle avoidance and robots understanding surrounding environment. These are just a few of the many different applications that our customers are building with our sensor products.
In this role you will be responsible for leading validation campaigns of new ToF cameras. You will define and deploy a test plan and bring new ToF systems to production in collaboration with our research team. Working in a talented multi-disciplinary group of experts, you will deepen your knowledge on the many aspects that define a ToF system such as optical, physical, mechanical, electronic, software computer vision.
Sony Depthsensing Solutions creates ToF systems destined for large consumer electronics, smartphone and automotive manufacturers.
- an engineering degree (master degree or equivalent by experience)
- proven validation experience in an R&D organization, ideally sensor industry
- a methodical and detail-oriented mindset
- an organized and time managed approach to work
- team player, open minded, friendly, self-evaluating and having a great sense of responsibility
- fluent knowledge of English